All About Print Prize 2019
Enter Now for the inaugural Kingstudio Print Prize
A new addition to Clarence Valley's Plunge Art Festival during April.
$500 acquisitive prize. Plus a peoples choice prize of $250.
An exciting exhibition that explores print in all its forms.
Dates : The show will open on Saturday 6th April @ 4pm & close on Sunday 28th April.
Opening hours: Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
Exhibition Entry: by gold coin donation ( entrants free.)
The main prize will be announced at the opening.
Independent print specialist, artist Peter Daly will judge the prize.
Conditions of Entry
• Entrants to be over 18
• Entries must be current original work by the entrant, and may include hand made, digital, collage and photography, ie. print in all its forms, (but not Giclee reproduction of other works)
• Maximum size A2.
• All work must be available for display and available for sale. (With a commission of 20% on all sales)
• Work must be presented ready to hang with D hooks 10cm from top for framed prints. Any work not ready to hang will not be hung.
• Limited to 4 images per artist
• Artists will allow their work to be used for publicity and promotion
How to Enter
Complete the entry form below and upload your images to
• Artist contact details, title and medium on back of each image
• Fee - $20 for the one entry, $10 per entry after that up to 4 ($50 total) payable by direct credit
( contact gallery for a tax invoice )
• Work to be submitted via email - one image per entry must be jpg 300dpi 2MB
• Each file labelled with artists name, title, dimensions, edition size and retail price (please include the 20% comm) eg Sally Smartarts - Trees 30 x 30 cm 1/20 $380
• Artist to provide a short statement about the work, to A6 page
• Artists may supply a CV which will be made available separately
• Entries close Friday 5th April 2019 @ 4pm (works must arrive at Kingstudio)
• Organise pick up after the 28th April.
Please ensure your details are correct, no changes will be made
See entry form below.
Delivery, collection and insurance to be organised by the artist in communication with the gallery.